Ampco ZP3 pumps
ZP3 Series is Innovation in Positive Displacement Pumps
The enhanced design of Ampco’s patented ZP3 series positive displacement pumps is now leading the industry. It sets the standard for PD circumferential piston pump technology with a simplified yet state-of-the-art design that’s reliable, durable and available fast – within two weeks!
Engineered Excellence - features patented technology and unmatched CIP-ability – while maintaining maximum efficiency, ease of maintenance, and greater uptime.
Innovation Achieved - features a new front-loading seal design that eliminates all dead zones in the pump. Plus the stainless steel gearcase, bearing retainers, splash plate and cleanout plugs deliver maximum performance. The ZP3 technology and features make it the best value in sanitary positive displacement pumps today.
ZP3 Series Circumferential Piston Pump Features
- 304 Stainless Steel Gearcase
- Alloy 88 Rotors
- Front Loading Seal Design
- Hardened Seal Faces Generate Less Heat
- Stainless Steel Bearing Retainers
- 17-4ph Shafts – more than 3 times the yield strength of 316
- Helical Gears
- 4-Way Mounting
- Multiple Access Threaded Grease Zerks
- Anti-Microbial Lube
- Gasketed Stainless Steel Cleanout Plugs
- Stainless Steel Splash Plate
ZP3 Series Performance Overview
Max Discharge Pressure: 500 PSI / 34 BAR
Max Flow Rate: 452 GPM / 103 m3/hr
Max Viscosity: 1,000,000 cP
Seal Specifications: 2 Seal Options
Best Value - standard combination tungsten carbide and silicon carbide seal configuration generates less heat, promotes longer seal life and is a leader in durability. The ZP3 positive displacement pump series offers the most features with tremendous maintenance savings, all at an affordable price.
Cryogenic Low Temp Applications - CBD hemp oil or Cannabidiol is fast becoming a mainstream ingredient for beverages, health products, gels, and other consumables products. The extraction process of these valuable oils can require pumping ethanol at temperatures as low as -70F (-56C). Ampco has designed a special seal for positive displacement and centrifugal pumps that are suitable for these extremely low temperatures.
The ZP3 positive displacement pump series with its internal seal design is a smart choice for this application providing the most features and tremendous maintenance advantages, contact Ampco’s Technical Sales Team today to discuss your specific application needs. Ampco Pumps ZP3 Cryo-pump Technology – Learn More
Next Generation CIP-Ability
Ampco’s engineered enhancements make the ZP3 CIP friendly with no modifications or loss of performance – translating into more productivity. Ampco’s innovative and patented ZP3 Series includes front loading seals, an updated cover design improving the O-ring’s exposure to CIP fluid as well as the free drain design. All of these features allow the ZP3 to maintain maximum pump efficiency and provide unmatched CIP-ability.
Do you currently have a ZP2 pump? Consider upgrading to the ZP3 design. The ZP3 pump is mounted on a ZP2 gearcase to maximize parts interchangeability. Upgrading a ZP2 pump to a ZP3 can take as little as two weeks.
ZP3 Series Advantages
Maximum Uptime Due to Patented Pump Design Enhancements
- Excellence in Engineering and Product Performance
- Standard Delivery is 2 Weeks
- Superior Hygienic Design for CIP with No Performance Loss
- 304 Stainless Steel Gearcase Standard on All Models
- Ease of Maintenance and Parts Interchangeability
- Patented Front Loading Seal Design
- Ampco’s Best Selling Positive Displacement Pump
- Designed, Manufactured and Assembled in the U.S.A.
- Rectangular Inlets Pressure Relief Valves, Heating Jackets, and Optional Rotor Designs
- All ZP3 Series serve as a “drop-in” replacement for competitive or OEM sanitary positive displacement pumps – and are offered at a highly attractive price point.
Ampco has some of the best stocked inventory and lead times in the industry. Click here to see available models on the website.